19/08/2012

Floral bow from The Vintage Set

Last Sunday I was lucky enough to win a twitter competition for a gorgeous oversized bow from The Vintage Set. As you can see it’s blue and floral – a match made in heaven! It came in a gorgeous package (I’m sure I can use that pearl bead string for something!) and obviously, once it arrived on Wednesday I couldn’t wait to wear it. As it comes with elastic headband it’s perfect to wear in your hair, but that’s a bit too casual for the office and I had couldn’t wait until the weekend now could I? So, in order to make it more work appropriate I had a go at styling it different ways...

The package


I do love anything floral


On Wednesday I tied it to my favourite vintage style bag – and received lots of compliments at work


Then on Friday it brightened up a plain black top with the help of a safety pin


I’ve had several more ideas too – it could be used wrapped around a pony tail/bun and used as a hair tie rather than a hair band, or worn as a cute collar/bow tie with a buttoned up shirt... the possibilities are endless!

How would you wear it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...