24/02/2013

Weekend nail art - blue

I’ve had a fairly productive weekend and in between shopping in Brighton, lots of crafting and a long walk with the boyfriend I had an hour to myself for some nail art. I’m so excited about spring and the return of pastel colours, but for now I thought I’d go with a bright blue (seeing as my hands have been almost blue with cold the last few days!) and to jazz it up a bit I included a few baby blue and white dots using my trusty dotting tool, also known as the end of a hair slide. I thought about putting dots on every nail but this way it’s understated enough to be work appropriate on Monday. Just.



Collection 2000 - French White / Barry M - Turquoise / No 7 - Poolside Blue
Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...