12/01/2014

florals and feathers: the January edit

Welcome to a new feature here on floral & feather, I thought it would be fun to share some of the floral and feather-y things I find, love and am inspired by while browsing the internet each month.

florals

Print / No winter lasts forever / Makewells - Etsy
Not only is this print absolutely beautiful, it’s also fairly appropriate – anyone else already dreaming of spring? When will the rain end?! I love its deeper meaning too and of course the pretty font and flower decorations.


Duvet cover / h&m home
I really should know better by now – browsing the new h&m home collection is a danger to my bank balance. And here’s what I’m coveting this time – a gorgeous floral duvet set, complete with my favourite colour and hummingbirds! We saw hummingbirds in Barbados and they really are amazing creatures, interestingly they’re much smaller than I’d imagined but fascinating to watch. This is going straight on my birthday list.

feathers

Necklace / Wooden feather / A girl called Boz - Etsy
When I doodle feathers (seems to happen quite a lot) this is very similar to how I draw them, I love the curve of this one, the stripes and the material – plus it’s on sale!


Coasters / Set of four feather coasters / Club matters – Not on the high street
Sometimes I think our flat has too much white, but I’m sure I could make an exception for these white feather print coasters – almost too nice to cover up with your mug of tea.


6 comments:

  1. I love the art print, it's so beautiful! So is that duvet, that's the sort of pattern I love for bedroom decor.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really making me look forward to spring! It's the pattern and the colours of the duvet that got me! :)

      Delete
  2. That duvet set is gorgeous!!! It's been at least two weeks since I browsed H&M home. I think I need a fix :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to spring and the print is beautiful. My favourite piece in this list has to be the feather necklace though. I would definitely wear it. I reckon it would be something that would go with so much.
    Kate xx
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely duvet cover I am a secret fan of H&m home secret because if I tell everyone they will all rush to buy....Found your lovely blog via "candy pop's" equally lovely blog...following along too...
    bestest wishes
    Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...