25/02/2014

Guest posting – DIY knitted knotted braclet

Today I’m guest posting over on the fabulous Knit me a cake blog! Head over to find out how to make this quick and easy knitted knot bracelet...


I’ve been a reader of Leanne’s lovely blog pretty much since its beginning in October 2012; her blog name alone contains two of my favourite things knitting and cake so I was bound to become a fan! While you’re having a read don’t miss her updates on the skyblanket (such a cool idea) and her cute crafting companion Freds the cat.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh such lovely words, and good to see Freds get a mention too - he'll love that. :) So great to feature you on my blog hun - the project is great. Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...